Oldham County Clerk
Julie K. Barr
ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE LAGRANGE OFFICE
Passports will be done by appointment only and as long as the US Department of State allows for it.
PASSPORT OFFICE PHONE
Note: For pre-printing an application or seeking additional information from the National Passport Agency, please refer to the travel.state.gov website.
WHAT TO BRING
- Yourself OR child and both parents if passport is for a child age 15 or under
- Certified birth certificate from the state where you were born
- Valid photo identification (If you don’t live in Kentucky, you will need 2 forms of ID)
- Passport photos (We can take your passport photo for an additional fee of $10.)
- A check for payment of the application fee (necessary for each application; make payable to US Department of State)
- 35.00 (Application fee) + 10.00 (If picture is taken in office) payable to Oldham Co Clerk
- Routine processing takes 6-8 weeks for processing and return. Cost is $110.00 for passport book age 16 and up and is valid for 10 years. For children age 15 and under, the cost is $80.00 and passport book is valid for 5 years.
- Expedited processing takes 3 weeks for processing and return.
- Adult 16 years old & up: Cost is $187.13 ($110 passport book + $60 expedite fee + $17.13 overnight return)
- Child 15 years old & younger: Cost is $157.13 ($80 passport book + $60 expedite fee + $17.13 overnight return)
- An additional fee of $26.35 for overnight to the passport facility payable to Oldham County Clerk’s Office