Oldham County Clerk
Julie K. Barr
ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE LAGRANGE OFFICE
We are closed for passport processing until the Department of State reopens.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
8:00AM - 3:00PM
7:00AM - 3:00PM
PASSPORT OFFICE PHONE
Note: For pre-printing an application or seeking additional information from the National Passport Agency, please refer to the travel.state.gov website.
WHAT TO BRING
- Yourself OR child and both parents if passport is for a child age 15 or under
- Certified birth certificate from the state where you were born
- Valid photo identification (If you don’t live in Kentucky, you will need 2 forms of ID)
- Passport photos (We can take your passport photo for an additional fee of $10.)
- A check for payment of the application fee (necessary for each application; make payable to US Department of State)
- 35.00 (Application fee) + 10.00 (If picture is taken in office) payable to Oldham Co Clerk
- Routine processing takes 6-8 weeks for processing and return. Cost is $110.00 for passport book age 16 and up and is valid for 10 years. For children age 15 and under, the cost is $80.00 and passport book is valid for 5 years.
- Expedited processing takes 3 weeks for processing and return.
- Adult 16 years old & up: Cost is $187.13 ($110 passport book + $60 expedite fee + $17.13 overnight return)
- Child 15 years old & younger: Cost is $157.13 ($80 passport book + $60 expedite fee + $17.13 overnight return)
- An additional fee of $26.35 for overnight to the passport facility payable to Oldham County Clerk’s Office